Creaform3D – HandyScan3D Scanner – High Accuracy Portable 3D Scanner
The HandySCAN 3D™ handheld scanners of new generation have been optimized to meet the needs of product development and engineering professionals on the lookout for the most effective and reliable way to acquire 3D measurements of physical objects.
Creaform’s flagship metrology-grade scanners underwent a complete re-engineering, building on its core assets. They are now more portable and they are faster at delivering accurate and high resolution 3D scans while remaining overly simple to use. Yet, it is their true portability that has changed the rules and set a whole new trend in the 3D scanning market.
• 25 times faster than the previous generation
• 40% more accurate
• Improved ergonomy:
◦ 35% lighter
◦ 50% smaller
◦ Greater freedom of movement
◦ Multi-function buttons for easier interaction with the software
TRUaccuracy: Accurate measurements in real life operating conditionsTRUaccuracy:
Accurate measurements in real life operating conditions
• Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.), resolution of up to 0.050 mm (0.002 in.), high repeatability and traceable certificate.
• Accuracy in real-life conditions: regardless of environment conditions, part set-up or user.
• No rigid setup required: optical reflectors are used to create a reference system that is “locked” to the part itself, so users can move the object any way they want during scanning sessions (dynamic referencing). Changes in surrounding environment have no impact on data acquisition quality or accuracy.
• Self-positioning: the HandySCAN 3D scanner is a data acquisition system and its own positioning system. This means that no external tracking or positioning devices is required. It uses triangulation to determine its relative position to the part in real time.
• Reliable: consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions or environments.
• On-demand user calibration: the scanner can be calibrated as often as necessary (day-to-day basis or before each new scanning session). Calibration takes about 2 minutes and guarantees optimal operation.
TRUportability: 3D scanning where you need to go
• Stand-alone device: there is no need for an external positioning system, arms, tripod or fixture.
• On-the-go scanning: you can take it from place to place or use it in-house or on site.
• Lightweight: weights under 1 kg.
• Small: Fits into a case the size of a carry-on.
• Easy access to confined spaces: thanks to its small size and flexible stand-off distance.
Speed: Fastest path from physical objects to your design or inspection workflow
• Fastest 3D scanner on the market: 25 times faster than the previous generation.
• Highest measurement rate among all laser scanners: 480,000 measures/s.
• Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files, right as you complete acquisition.
• Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD software without post-processing.
TRUsimplicity: Overly simple 3D scanning process
• User-friendly: very short learning curve, regardless of the user’s experience level.
• Quick set-up: up and running in less than 2 minutes.
• Direct mesh output: no complicated alignment or point cloud processing.
• Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
• Versatile: virtually limitless 3D scanning – no matter the part size, complexity, material or color.
An optimized scan file is automatically created and available upon completion of the data acquisition step, which contributes to greatly shorten your part inspection or design process.
VX Scan: Scan software module
VXscan is entirely dedicated to the acquisition and optimization of 3D scanning data. It delivers high performance for that specific task, yet it is simple and user-friendly enough to suit any user’s experience level.
• User-friendly interface: VXelements was designed to simplify the whole scanning process to its essential core, through a powerful and simple process.
• Surface optimization algorithm: avoids the creation of multiple scan layers and ensures a more accurate mesh without any post-treatment;
• Direct mesh output: an optimized mesh can be exported in all standard formats, right as you complete acquisition. No complicated alignment or point cloud processing needed;
• No limitation to the scan resolution: you simply need to input a resolution value, independent from the size of the scanned object. Resolution can be changed at any time before/after the scan;
• Real-time visualization: the user can view the 3D surface as the object is being scanned;
• Scan results enhancement: hole filling, smart decimation, boundary filters, etc.
VX Model: Scan-to-CAD software module
VXmodel is a post-treatment software that directly integrates into VXelements and seamlessly allows to finalize 3D scan data for use directly in any CAD or 3D printing software. VXmodel provides the simplest and fastest path from 3D scans to your CAD or additive manufacturing workflow.
VX Inspect: Inspection Software Module
VXinspect is an intuitive and powerful 3D inspection software designed for manufacturing companies conducting first article inspection (FAI) or quality control. Directly integrated into VXelements™, Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite, VXinspect provides the simplest integration of probing and scanning measurement capabilities.
The combination of Creaform technologies with VXinspect offers the ideal solution for quality control in shop floor conditions. The software features all the functionalities required by pre-production control or when setting up a high-efficiency measurement sequence to inspect multiples parts. With its intuitive interface, it is the best solution for all inspection workflow with no compromise on measurement quality and GD&T requirements.
VX Remote: Remote access software application
VXremote improves your efficiency in the field by providing fast and easy remote access to VXelements. It offers quick activation and set-up and requires no hardware or server to install or maintain. You can have all its data acquisition functionalities at your fingertips… Available only with the Creaform Certified Rugged Tablet!
• 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions)
• InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks)
• Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5, SolidWorks)
• PTC (Pro/ENGINEER)
• Siemens (NX and Solid Edge)
• Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage)
Referentienummer voor dit product is:
|Creaform3D HandyScan3D||CREA-HANDYSCAN3D||Op aanvraag|
Wilt u een vraag of opmerkingen plaatsen over dit product; kopieer het bovenstaande referentienummer en klik hier.